Friday, December 2

All the best.


Hello hello. I doubt anyone stilll visit this space but fuck this shit. I just feel like writting down everything that'll all be left behind. 


We were once strangers, we were once friends, we were once lovers but now we're nothing. All these memories will be etched at the back of my head. I haven't been the best boyfriend, i haven't been the greatest boyfriend but all i know is back then i loved you.


We walked a long way here and i guess it's time we live our own life.
I've never been good enough and i'll never be good enough. 
I'm sorry that i can't be the one that'll give you that happiness you seek.


Thank you for loving me, thank you for giving up so much things for me, thank you for showing me the world, thank you for showing me how much i meant to you, thank you for every single little things you do, thank you for fighting for me. thank you for always being here, thank you for everything.


Now that you've found someone that you're really happy with, I sincerely wish you all the best to you and him.
Thank you Chant & goodbye. 









No comments: