Thursday, March 3

A short post just before i hit the sacks. I realise how life's been changing so rapidly, evolving and any other words you could use to describe changes. Perhaps it was just me too caught up with what i have. And when i paced down, quieten my heart down, I did a self reflection. Maybe it was just taken things for granted, maybe it's just me feeling this way. I guess that's the time where we needed to be on our own, where we grow through another stage of our life cycle. 

Nonetheless, ive been meeting up with my weird bestie @ranaldd, who have been quite a great company and i really appreciate it. He's a planner, a really good one. Love it especially he get so fed up with his sir/senior/camp mate, he would definitely complain to me even when i'm having class. Oh well, that's ranald for you!

2 more papers before exam's are over. Can't wait to party and everything else.. By the way, readers out there do tag and say hi cause i feel as if im talking to myself. (Lol @ myself ) okay, time for my smoke. Goodnight! 

No comments: